Friday, August 13, 2010

PESIT Hostel


The first thing that will come out of your mouth... Oh My God !! This is incredible. Talibanis and terrorist do exist in India and that too in Bangalore... Ya, a one can expect such kind of comment when the topic is PESIT Hostel.. Believe me or not but you can not beat these rules.. Few famous ones are.

1.Shorts not allowed in the hostel premises.
2.No printed T-shirt allowed
3.Personal internet not allowed
4.Timings for attending phone calls( all before 7 pm)
5.No outing or gate pass after 7:30 pm
6.Had to beg to Setharaman (our sick warden) for every extra minute of outing..even if we had some legitimate work outside(ha ha ha..no but at times I really used to get late due to something important…;))
7.You can not visit others room after 7 pm.
8.Warden can come up just anytime for his usual round in the hostel..to check if eth is fine.
9.No brothers/uncles allowed in the campus
10.You should be PROPERLY DRESSED..no shorts and all..
11.No bike parking near the hostel.
12.You are no body without ID card.
13.There is a fine of 500INR for any kind of breakages.

I came to know all these things in early days of my joining college…and we all fresher(fucchas) were already feeling very miserable as to what kinda shitty place this is… But I/we managed to survive in a hostel full of restrictions. But personally speaking, I broke all these 13 stupid rules and had great fun though...The mission I created "SOL" was nothing but "Spice Of Life"... What all I did there in 4 years & How we enjoyed our life...fought and learnt different things from each other. Love we shared and yes all naughty things which no body cud imagine and I did it. "
PS: "Rules are made to be broken"..hahahah... :)

19 comments:

  1. hey, that's an amaizng articles..
    what do u do.. i saw your's blog link in my friends google buzz..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Yo.. Thanks fr visiting...:) Its really nice to hear from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah ..well said ..pesit is damn school kinda place...i thnk BMS is far better thn this..

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're welcome dude.. n i agrees with what prem said.. bms is better.. what do u think ratno ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will go with what sonam and prem posted BUT its pretty better than other college and bms or whatever.
    I would like to add here abt hostel-"Whatever rules and restrictions that are said to be followed
    we believed in-last line of d blog"
    and we have broken all d rules and that made us strong, stern and a leader among d followers...
    WE LEAD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Ashish... Kya Baat hai!! Kudos..

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm.. interesting debate sparking off here it seems!! i want to see ratno's comment here.. that will make it more interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Sonam.. I do not think there would be any perfect conclusion but I believe both colleges are equally good..and reputed.. both have good placements...But mi personal vote goes to PESIT though..these guys pull Several International events and the management has a quality of being perfect that raise its name regularly..

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmm.. alright.. no hard feelings dude.. i was just igniting a debate!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. we BMS Hostelite don't need ny "PUNCH LINE"...

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ratno.. u doubt that?!?! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  12. woa ! I m joining college jst a week later and this is wah I read ! Well wah abt the internet thingy do they allow laptops and stuff and do U get net in campuses or anythin so ? :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dont worry,,, You gonna have nice time ahead!!! Laptops are allowed & u ll get wi-fi connection inside the coll campus..

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh great guys!! m joinin PESIT tomo and confused wid accommodation stuff!! help me!!!:(!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My KCET counciling will start soon. I may get EC good colleges like RVCE BMSCE SJCE PESIT MSRIT BIT as I have rural and category quota.
    Arrange these wrt preference. Please reply.Thank you
    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nothing can beat PESIT Radio Warden Alerts!!

    ReplyDelete