Saturday, August 28, 2010

Patiala Peg

Yesterday (26th Aug) was like an end of an era for me... It was just another episode in the drama of my life... For past few months I was running on a track where everyone has actually reached [ ]... But this is not the story I want to tell you at this point of time...
This was a typical august afternoon in Bangalore and drizzling most of the time... It was a beautiful afternoon, just the type that comforts you into sound sleep, without you actually make an effort... I was dropping off into one of these sleeps, when suddenly my cell phones buzzed and woke me up... I realized I had slept only then... It was some local “unknown number” calling...
“Hullo!!!” I said sleepily... [Lady Voice] Am I talking to “Mr. Ratnesh” from PESIT College.....? And then the conversation was such that I remained speechless . . . . . . Before I could say anything the operator (she) at the another end hung up by saying “Thank you Sir”... I was speechless again, when Ashish asked me “Why are you numb...? Everything ok?”... We are going have party tonight... He understood in a flash of second... and we jumped on mattress for another 50 sec... Thanks Ashish for that impulsive sweet HUG... Love u darling!!!
Without waiting for even a sec I called to my parents and to my entire near-dear one... By the same time ashish left a text message to all of our friends... and the message was sth like “Ratnesh miyan ka ho gaya!!!...” For the next two hours I was busy attending call from my friends from INFOSYS ( Ramu, Tanuj, Aditi, Ritesh, Kapil, Pal, Vineet and...) and friends parked in Bangalore( Praphull, Rohit, Ravi, Sahil aka daddy cool, Gaurabh, Saurabh, Akhil, pushpendra, and.. )...I was at cloud number- 9...Oh sorry, how can I miss to mention my Casanova (bhokali) friend here, PREM...? Without caring of rain, he directly came from his office to my room- totally wet... and then a series of gaali as a medium of talk... 
It was 11 O’clock now when we finally arranged all stuff on the floor... Ashish was damn hungry as we skipped today’s dinner... We called Hot-Spot to deliver Chicken tikka masala, kadai chicken & butter chicken... Everything was ready to hit... This was the first time I was going to taste something different kinda drink.. “PATIALA PACK”... Its an appropriate blend of Whisky+Vodka+Soda+Coke... My reaction after the first sip was like HEAVEN... Ummmm, I just love this “Patiala Pack...” Why didn’t I tasted it before, It’s amazing... Every time I was taking a sip and I could feel the whisper of my success with complete unabashed honesty of my hard work and devotion... It’s make you quite incapable of lying...I lit up a cigarette and ghost of smoke-rings appeared out of our nose & mouth...
So now, we three had taken 4 short of it... gradually mind was going out of control and I knew I was gone.. I couldn’t sit, I couldn’t stand properly... All i could do is to hold the bottle and was delivering the dialogues of OM SHANTI OM multiple times( Kitni shiddat se tumhe pane ki koshish ki hai.. Ki har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai... Kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaho to saari kayanath tumhe usse milane ki koshish me lag jaati hai...)
So, gradually the frequencies of shouting on each other ignited a lot... Some interesting arguments... (Ok! I know I’ll be kicked by both of you for putting this too, ha ha)

And this was one of my most awaited & memorable night....


-->

6 comments:

  1. come on ppl..post ur comments ..he needs them a lot...it doesnt matter on wat cost ..cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Prem... Thats why i like you most!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hii..hey it ws ur statement dat u ll call gals aftr u gt placed..thn y u placin those lines on me..yar...nywys ..cant help..ur blog...ur wish..hope nxt time u dnt link sme othewr persn wid wat they hv nt evn thought of or done...b practicl...man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Prem... I knw u pissed off by the explaination bt that doesn't mean that u shuld drag ne third person who is out of the context... hope u understud..it might hurt her so I ve deleted dat comment.. :) jst to save ur ass:-) hahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sahil... Thnxs yaar. Hope we ll celebrate it together... Very soon:)

    ReplyDelete