Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dance of Smoke



-->
During my final year of Engineering, I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about the whole issue of Smoking Vs Not Smoking. I couldn’t realise one of the things, why is that I was ragged by my senior for not inhaling cigarette, what makes my HOD to go out of the campus after every break for fagging, why is it that many of my friends approach me to offer one, what so good about that??

I am not sure if anyone had come like this or not but before trying my first cigarette for the first time, I personally like the fragrance of the cigarette stick, (nuts) but its intoxicated.

And then there this friend Puffy, offer me the one and i was smoking but once he said I wasn’t inhaling... I was like ya ya I am taking... and he was right... I wasn’t.. I had been just sucking in my mouth and blowing it out... so I did inhale for the first time and coughed a little and.. I was like F**K!!!... My head was spinning light headed and didn’t like it at all... felt sick so thought I am not good for this... But then I did this for a couple of days just smoking one and then moved to 2 a day and wasn’t feeling light headed as much and then...

When you exhale your breathe, a ghost like smoke come through your mouth.. It’s as good as love... you take it in and hold your breath, hope it never ends.. bt when its gone..its gone.. But then the time was such that it forces me to take one or many a times... A week ago, I tried Dunhell and Benson and hedges (B&H) light instead of Marlboro Classic. They’re costlier and fine filter..It also smokes less...I’ve tried gold, brown, white, black filters... black are lightest and green are full flavoured cigarette... and now a days I am trying to learn some tricks to make rings and different way of exhaling.

I know its a “Best bad habbit” and so I don’t want to leave regrets on my lips.... I Quit without getting addicted..

1 comment: