Thursday, August 5, 2010

Paranormal Activities: “Human being has no permanent self”


-->I don’t know how it is going to sound but I always wonder that if we said that our soul is immortal then did it have its life before we born?? Why is it that sometimes I feel that the thing that is happening has already ran through my eyes before?? Why is that I feel that whatever is going on is a result of blue print of the incident on my mind.... I goggled a lot regarding the same... My search showed me loads of thesis and book. Few things which I never knew.. I am sharing with you ppl.
Scientist says, there are three state of mind -Conscious, Subconscious and transient state. Much has been written, and many short accounts of the incidents have been recorded, of the near-death experience. The researcher wrote that “it indicates that there is a continuity of self, that the 'same you' progresses through each of the three life stages - life before life, earth life, and life after death". It is also said that we can get to translate our past by making bridge between our conscious mind and sub conscious mind. That phase of brain is called as transient state and the process to achieve is known as “hypnotising”. But what I concluded is that our soul is nothing but a cloud of electromagnetic energy which can store Pre-birth memories, Experiences, Our character and our likes & dislikes... and I believe that our soul is mobilised with these past memories or incidents which makes me feel that the things are never new for me.
(Refer : Movie- Life before this & WWW.Prebirth.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment